Re: [OPE-L] Kliman and Wikipedia

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 09:18:42 EDT

Yet another installment in this ongoing saga has been authored
by "Watchdog07",  who claimed to be a member of the wiki Cleanup
Taskforce.  If true, this would be the 2nd time in the last few days
that an administrator at wikipedia modified and/or deleted entries
authored by akliman. The revisions to the entry on the TSSI sound
similar to those which I suggested on this list but I am not directly
responsible for these changes: i.e. I am not "Watchdog07" nor did I
ask anyone at wikipedia (or elsewhere) to edit the TSSI entry (nor,
indeed, have I communicated in any way at any time with administrators
at wikipedia).

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Watchdog07>

In solidarity, Jerry