[OPE-L] Wikipedantika

From: David Laibman (dlaibman@SCIENCEANDSOCIETY.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 11:34:03 EDT

Dear OPE comrades,
   Sorry to keep at this, but when I google myself, the first or second
item that comes up (out of about 14000) is the Wikipedia article, and I
can't let Kliman & Co. determine what people read about me.
   Jerry pointed out to me that the entry had been edited again, by person
unknown, to re-include the section on "controversy with TSSI
supporters."  Instead of deleting the section, I have added two
sentences, which (I think) clarify my view of the matter.  I hope this
will end the edit wars, but I am not optimistic.
   Cheers,
     David