[OPE-L] The Antichrist

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 08:46:23 EDT

I haven't reported on the Wikipedia disputes on the David
Laibman and TSSI pages for some time.  At first, I was
*offended* by the editing of Andrew Kliman of those entries.
Then I was *amused*.  For some time now, I have been
*saddened*.

I won't bother to explain all of the back-and-forth because
there has been *so much*. Truly the wiki war on the TSSI
page has become a Marxian Soap Opera, which I am
tired of watching.  Yet, curiously, each morning I tune in
to read the latest installments in that soap opera.

I had wanted to ignore this topic, but there has been
a development which is quite startling and requires
pointing out:   Andrew Kliman began yesterday identifying
himself as "the antichrist" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Akliman>

Now, how bizarre is that?

In solidarity, Jerry