[OPE-L] 2/Cockshott˘s efficiency rule

From: Alejandro Agafonow (alejandro_agafonow@YAHOO.ES)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 09:11:54 EDT

Concerning the Cockshott’s efficiency rule, please see: http://www.oweninstitute.org/userimages/forum.htm

A brief extract is:

I can see two possible feedback mechanisms:

1. A computerised stock control system keeps track of the rate at which things are being sold and adjusts production.

2. The state wholesale sector adjusts prices of goods above or below value ( clearly marking the discount
  or premium) to ensure that

  (a) the market clears leaving no surpluses or sellouts.

  (b) the difference between price and value is then used by the planners to adjust the level of production - raise it for consumer goods whose production is above value, lower it for others.

We propose that both of these be combined. Lange and Dickensen proposed concentrating on mechanism 2. It appears ( though I have not yet read a section in which Peter's says this explicitly ), that Peters proposes just to use mechanism 1.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com