[OPE-L] The TSSI Correction of Marx on Causes of Changes in Prices of Production

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Thu Apr 26 2007 - 20:52:55 EDT

Hi Jurriaan:

Fred wrote a paper on this but I couldn't find it online.  You can read the
discussion which we had on OPE-L in the archives. For instance:

 <http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ope/archive/0102/0084.html>

The Kliman-McGlone "interpretation" rests on the belief that Marx didn't
know the meaning of the word "only" (see Marx quote in that post on
the "only" causes for a change in PoP).  Unfortunately, Kliman hasn't
owned up to his correction of Marx.

In solidarity, Jerry