Re: [OPE-L] Marxist internet archive

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 12:02:56 EDT

Hi Michael,
While I have expressed my gratitude offlist for your gift of
excellent translations which will raise the level of the discussion
in the English speaking world,  I would like to do so in a public
forum. I have already learned quite a bit from Kuruma's probing of
Marx's methodological statements and often too tersely stated
critiques. Kuruma obviously had a passion for distilling the essence
of things in sharp and unencumbered prose, and somehow you have
captured in your translations the passionately focused nature of his
writings. This is a great accomplishment for which you have my
profound thanks.
Yours, Rakesh