[OPE-L] Louis N. Proyect's complaint about John Holloway

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 07:34:41 EDT

Another textbook example of how _not_ to seriously engage the political
positions of others on the Left is provided by the "unrepentant"
Louis N. Proyect.  Note, especially, the photo of John H selected by the
unrepentant.  Of course, it's entirely accidental that the dog referred
to was an _Irish_ Setter.

In solidarity, Jerry

<http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2007/05/16/john-holloways-complaint/>