Re: [OPE-L] Ch. 7 as starting point for reading Capital???

From: Michael Heinrich (m.heinrich@PROKLA.DE)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 14:39:52 EDT

Seemingly the advice is an answer Marx gave to an accordant question of
Kugelmann in a previous letter. Until now this previous letter of
Kugelmann is not published, so we don't know, what exactly was the
question. MEGA publishs in its section three not only the letters
written by Marx and Engels (as the usual editions do) but also the
letters to Marx and Engels. But until now only the letters until
December 1865 have appeared.

Michael