[OPE-L] the death of Annette Rubinstein

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 11:28:19 EDT

----- Begin forwarded message -----

Our dear friend and teacher Annette T. Rubinstein died in her sleep
last night at the age of 97. Annette began working with The Brecht
Forum/New York Marxist School when we first opened our doors in the Fall
of 1975 and continued to teach wonderful classes on literature, drama and
politics until her last class on Brecht's /Galileo/ this Spring.  She
was a constant inspiration and we will miss her terribly. A mermorial will
be held and we will let you know when the date is set.