Re: [OPE-L] Ajit and wages

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2007 - 19:10:18 EDT

Back into the archives of this list, one can find that I defended Lapides
against Ajit's criticism.  Lapides' is an important book.

Paul

(Vol.23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001  "a benchmark in 9/11 research"
(Vol.24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA AND IN POLAND AND SYRIA
         Research in Political Economy, P.Zarembka,ed, Elsevier hardback
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka

--On Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:07 AM -0700 ajit sinha <sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM>