Re: [OPE-L] Marx's own empirical estimate of c/v

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 14:39:07 EDT

Thanks, Jurriaan.  I had missed the footnote as to actual data being
relied upon.

Anybody for any other examples anywhere in Marx's works?

Paul Z.

(Vol.23) The HIDDEN HISTORY of 9-11-2001   "a benchmark in 9/11 research"
(Vol.24) TRANSITIONS in LATIN AMERICA and in POLAND and SYRIA
         Research in Political Economy, P.Zarembka,ed, Elsevier hardbacks
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka