[OPE-L] A startling quotation from Engels

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@TISCALI.NL)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2007 - 13:42:07 EDT

Okay I seem to have lost the plot here for a bit. Too much other stuff distracting me. I have no problems with what Engels says here. The market expresses human need through monetarily effective demand, which presupposes you have money in your pocket to express it, which you may not have. If you do not have it, you have a need which you cannot monetarily validate. So what's new?