Re: [OPE-L] Reclaiming Marx's "Capital": book launch talks, reviews, media coverage

From: Anders Ekeland (anders.ekeland@ONLINE.NO)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 23:27:12 EDT

Dear all

what is this? What is the serious intention behind posting a message like this?

And as a joke, I do not find it funny.

Isn't this a serious list?

Isn't Andrew Kliman's book a serious, scientific work, deserving
serious treatment?

In my opionon such messages should never be posted on OPE-L. They do
no good, and in the long run - a lot of harm.

Given the experiences many of us have with with sectarian/Stalinist
"polemics" we should be extremely carefull in such matters.

I think Jerry owes the list an apology for posting a message like
this. Be big enough to give us one right away Jerry!

Regards
Anders Ekeland
Norway