Re: [OPE-L] Reclaiming Marx's "Capital": book launch talks, reviews, media coverage

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2007 - 04:36:54 EDT

I think Anders has a point here

-----Original Message-----
From: OPE-L [mailto:OPE-L@SUS.CSUCHICO.EDU] On Behalf Of Anders Ekeland
Sent: 27 August 2007 06:10
To: OPE-L@SUS.CSUCHICO.EDU
Subject: Re: [OPE-L] Reclaiming Marx's "Capital": book launch talks,
reviews, media coverage

Dear Jerry,

1) Whatever A. Kliman have written about OPE-L there is no reason to
drag that into OPE-L. Quite the opposite I would say, given the
experiences many of us have with this kind of "debates". You should
clearly avoid descending to a level of "debate" like this.

2) Following from 1) I still hold you should apologize for sending
this useless/harmful message to the list - especially since you are
the list-admin. You should set high standards here.

Regards
Anders Ekeland
Norway