Re: [OPE-L] Truncating Marx's "Capital"

From: Michael Perelman (michael@ECST.CSUCHICO.EDU)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 11:50:32 EDT

Thank you for your response, Jerry.  I see Marx is having two sides.  Sometimes, he
treats value very quantitatively.  Sometimes, he is more sensitive to the qualitative
nature of value theory.  I have tried to bring attention to the neglect of the
qualitative side, but without any success.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321