Re: [OPE-L] models with unequal turnover periods

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 04:40:26 EDT

Nakajima uses this approach.

The stock matrix adequately models different turnover times in circulating capital since it will
have entries for stocks of raw materials, and can be extended to cover work in progress by increasing
the number of commodity types. This is implicit in Sraffas analysis of joint products.
Paul Cockshott

www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~wpc