Re: [OPE-L] 9/11 mysteries

From: Philip Dunn (hyl0morph@YAHOO.CO.UK)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 15:01:01 EDT

A lot of displacement activity.

On good old steam radio:

critical unanswered questions including what actually hit the Pentagon,
why the U.S. Air Force failed to intercept the hijacked planes and the
possibility that 9/11 was a false flag operation

Credits: Interviewer: Ken MacDermotRoe, host of History Counts
Notes: This new program is 59:25 long and is the one hour premier
edition of the new monthly series History Counts. It will be broadcast
on WPKN 89.5 FM/WPKM 88.7 FM on September 9 at 10 PM.

http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=24398&file_id=42306
This link might not work from email. If so, copy it and paste to a
browser.

History Counts is at http://www.mdrtalk.org/

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html