[OPE-L] _Nobodies: Modern American Slave Labor and the Dark Side of the New Global Economy_

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 09:15:59 EDT

The following is a short review of John Bowe's book from _USA Today_.  In
bringing this review to the attention of another group, Loren Goldner
commented briefly that modern slavery is a form of primitive accumulation
and a violation of the law of value.  Do others agree?

In solidarity, Jerry

<http://www.usatoday.com/money/books/2007-09-16-nobodies_N.htm>