Re: [OPE-L] models with unequal turnover periods

From: Ian Hunt (ian.hunt@FLINDERS.EDU.AU)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2007 - 21:59:16 EDT

Dear Fred,
With annual reporting, capitalists are certainly
interested in the annual rate of profit. But
would this not be the"weekly" rate of profit
compounded? If thts i, would not the difference
be merely one of presentation?
Cheers,
Ian

--
Associate Professor Ian Hunt,
Dept  of Philosophy, School of Humanities,