Re: [OPE-L] Incoherence of the TSSI - consensus?

From: Gary Mongiovi (MONGIOVG@STJOHNS.EDU)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2007 - 13:52:00 EDT

To Anders: I'm curious--what do you find objectionable about my RRPE paper? I concede that it is highly critical of TSSI, and that it expresses its disagreement in strong terms. But when I was writing it I tried very hard to address issues of substance in a careful & respectful way. In the end I found no merits in the position I was critiquing: but does that in itself mean that I was not constructively engaging with the TSSI position?

Gary