Re: [OPE-L] gen equ and sraffa post Laibman

From: Costas Lapavitsas (Cl5@SOAS.AC.UK)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2007 - 04:39:51 EDT

And not only for the introduction - Dobb collaborated with Sraffa in the the actual editing of Ricardo's works. They are well-known to have argued at length about the placing of commas and semicolons. That Sraffa considered himself to belong broadly to the Marxist tradition is also, or ought to be, well-known.

Costas