[OPE-L] The Era of Great Works

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2007 - 08:58:03 EDT

The MIA just transcribed a couple of  short articles by Bukharin which are
interesting, I think, to the extent that they are fairly representative of
Bolshevik perspectives during the early ('War Communism') period.  They are:

"Common Work for the Common Pot" (December, 1920):
<http://www.marxists.org/archive/bukharin/works/1920/12/23.htm>

and

"The Era of Great Works" (January, 1921):
<http://www.marxists.org/archive/bukharin/works/1921/01/27.htm>

Lest we forget,  something important happened in the history of the
international >workers' movement happened 90 years ago.

In solidarity, Jerry