Re: [OPE-L] contributions of the TSSI

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Sun Nov 04 2007 - 10:13:28 EST

Fred:

Put within the context of over fifteen years of articles, papers, and
debates by advocates of the TSSI, this seems to me to be a
very under-whelming contribution. Frankly, it seems to me that some
TSSI advocates were saying much more interesting things over 10 years
ago (e.g. comments by John E which I referred Anders to).

In solidarity, Jerry