Re: [OPE-L] Ajit Sinha's Letter of Resignation

From: Dogan Goecmen (dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 08:10:44 EST

I think it was due that he resignes. It is an insult to the list to say I remain on the list if this or that person do not reply to my posts and it is a discrimination against Rakesh. And I think it was wrong from the List AC to subscribe to Ajit's prescription. Rakesh is one of the most productive members of the list and if I had to choose between Rakesh and Ajit I woud go without hesitation and immediately for Rakesh. This is how I think in this matter.
In solidarity, Dogan

Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail für alle.  Klicken Sie auf AOL.de um heraus zu finden, was es sonst noch kostenlos bei AOL gibt.