Re: [OPE-L] statement by Fred

From: Dogan Goecmen (dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 11:38:05 EST

I do not care about Ajit. I have not forgetten how he welcomed me on this list.
He should have appologised at that time.
I do not think that I owe Mike L an aplogy.
He did not leave the list particularly because of Rakesh.
He said there are other list which are more interesting.
Look at his last post to the list.
Apart from that I regard ML as a very close friend of mine.
But if you think so that would be another reason to suspend somebody from the list.
It is the age of internet dictatorship, isn't it?
Who ever has the pasword can do what he/she likes.
Whether this is ethical, whether it is scientific, this is another matter.

Dogan