[OPE-L] 2007 Deutscher Prize Winner

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 20:57:24 EST

I was waiting for some kind of official announcement for this story
(which first appeared on the Internet a _week_ ago).  I think the
following qualifies: it is a press release from Australian National University.

<http://info.anu.edu.au/MAC/Media?Media_Releases/_2007/_November/_20071110_kuhn_prize.asp>

*Congratulations to Rick Kuhn for receiving the 2007 Deutscher Prize
for _Henryk Grossman and the Recovery of Marxism_!*

The Deutscher Prize site (oddly) still hasn't been updated:  <http://wwww.deutscherprize.org>

But check-in on that site to read upcoming announcements
and statements.

Alfredo and Chris A, btw, were on this year's committee.

In solidarity, Jerry