[OPE-L] for the record: a distortion of history

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Sat Nov 24 2007 - 09:41:38 EST

Mike L sent a mesage to the former Advisory Committee and myself
with the request that it be posted on the list.  I  felt that Mike's
message should be posted as he requested but there was some division on
that issue.  As a consequence, I communicated with Mike and told this to
him and he responded as follows.  The original message of his will be
forwarded to any member who so requests - or to the list if others agree
that Mike should have been allowed to state his perspectives in his own
words as he originally intended.