Re: [OPE-L] fully automated economy and capitalism

From: Dave Zachariah (davez@KTH.SE)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 13:04:58 EST

Hi Jerry,

In Paul C's thought experiment, one can hypothesize that a quantity
analogous to labour content emerges as the basis of economic value.

If there is a scarce and universal quantity that constrains production
and the feasible consumption pattern --- and if the economy works with
some degree of efficiency --- then this quantity will emerge as a
regulating force on the prices of commodities.

//Dave Z