[OPE-L] Reconstitution of the Advisory Committee

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 14:42:45 EST

We are in the process of re-forming an Advisory Committee. I am
pleased to tell you that Allin and Alejandro have agreed to be
part of the new administrative ctte. This will allow us to move forward
and at the same time preserve some continuity in list administration.
In the upcoming weeks (this is a busy time of year for all concerned)
we will discuss enlarging the AC, changes in AC policy and
procedure, whether any changes in list policy are desirable, and
a resolution of all outstanding issues.  We will keep you informed.

If any member wishes to make off-list procedural suggestions (including
suggestions for possible additions to the AC), please respond to this
address.

Please continue to discuss issues of theory and politics.

In solidarity, Jerry