Re: [OPE-L] Marxist Books on Political Economy to Chinese

From: paul bullock (paulbullock@EBMS-LTD.CO.UK)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 05:15:55 EST

Dear Al,

Referring to 'Western' material

Undoubtedly Grossman's "Law of Accumulation....,
and
Rosdolsky's "The Making of Marx's Capital
and
Matticks " Marx and Keynes
Marcuse " Reason and  Revolution"
'Che' Guevara's  'Apuntes criticos a la Economia Politica' ( Cuba 2006) has a real go at the way in which the USSR managed its economy and will cause a stir when it gets circulated in English.
Carlos Tablada's 'El Pensamiento economico de ernesto che guevara'  ( 29th edition!! 2005), not sure whether its in English, is a classic.

I don't think we need  a motivation to include these.

Good hunting

Cheers

Paul Bullock