Re: [OPE-L] OpenSource: a "new source of communism"

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2007 - 14:15:49 EST

There is a list called Oekonux that debates these things, I subscribed to it for a short while,
but have ceased to follow it. As I understand it there is a debate between baseically between
communist inclined people and those who support open source as a 'business model'
Stephan Meratz as I recall it is the main person.
The list is a mix of German and English, with a high percentage of german contributors.

Paul Cockshott
Dept of Computing Science
University of Glasgow
+44 141 330 3125