Re: [OPE-L] OpenSource: a "new source of communism"

From: Paul Cockshott (clyder@GN.APC.ORG)
Date: Thu Dec 27 2007 - 18:30:59 EST

It appears that the latest figures show that just over half of all web servers
are running the open source Apache software. This indicates that the greater
part of the internet is provided by open source software. Percentage held by
Apache was actually higher a couple of years ago.

Paul Cockshott

www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~wpc
reality.gn.apc.org