[OPE-L] *IMPORTANT*: ListServe Migration Announcement

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 17:47:13 EST

The list address has changed.

Important announcement:

From now on please send posts to:

<OPE@lists.csuchico.edu>

NOTE that the "L" has been dropped from the list address.

This migration was announced just yesterday. We did not have the option
of keeping the old address.

Subject: ListServe Migration Announcement
From:    "WebD" <webd@csuchico.edu>
Greetings and salutations,
Your e-mail address is on record as owning a list on the CSU, Chico
LISTSERV system. We've begun the process of migrating to a new mailing
list system called Mailman <https://lists.csuchico.edu> . The new system
has a web-based administrative interface, enables list owners to easily
manage their lists. This includes the ability to:
*       Add and Remove subscribers
*       Archive lists
*       Specify other common list settings <snip>

 After your
list as been migrated, you, as the list owner, will be responsible for
contacting your list members and informing them of the new address(es).

Yes. The address of your list will be changing. Instead of
LISTNAME@sus.csuchico.edu it will now be LISTNAME@lists.csuchico.edu. If
your list name had a -L appended to it, (such as
LISTNAME-L@sus.csuchico.edu), the -L will be removed. The address will
not be case sensitive, so 'listname' and 'LISTNAME' are equivalent.