Re: [OPE] devaluation and revaluation of variable capital

From: Alejandro Agafonow (alejandro_agafonow@yahoo.es)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 08:12:23 EST

Bendien 9-02-2008: «I agree with Michael that you cannot Establish What Production values are other than aposteriori […]»

And, are you worry about the “second can of worms” or Pandora’s box Marx-Perelman statement opens?

https://lists.csuchico.edu/mailman/private/ope/2008-February/000018.html

Regards,
Alejandro agafonow