[OPE] Hilary Clinton and the tone of the master class

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@tiscali.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 18:57:50 EST

Has anybody noticed the tone of voice Hilary Clinton uses? She almost barks out the words, in an unnaturally low voice. I'd say it is sufficient to lose an election. Imagine having to listen to that every week for years on radio and TV, the very thought makes me cringe. I suppose it is a way of conveying assurance of the authority of experience. Ready to lead from day one. But will they follow? I doubt it.

Jurriaan