Re: [OPE] Francis Wheen, "Kapital crimes"

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@buffalo.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2008 - 12:32:14 EST

I don't know the context, but even if accurate enough as to the wording in
its context, it is still not accurate.  For Althuser, true READING was
truly a project of a lifetime (or so I understand him).

Paul

(Vol.23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11   video summary at snowshoefilms.com
(Vol.24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA AND IN POLAND AND SYRIA
         Res. in Political Economy, P.Zarembka, Ed., Amsterdam: Elsevier
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka