[OPE] Fwd: Launch of the Journal of Philosophical Economics (JoPE)

From: dogangoecmen@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 05:21:01 EST

-----Ursprüngliche Mitteilung-----
An: editor@jpe.ro
Verschickt: Mi., 5. Mrz. 2008, 10:23
Thema: Launch of the Journal of Philosophical Economics (JoPE)

Dear colleagues from the intellectual community of social
science,

We are happy to announce the launch of the first two issues
of the Journal of Philosophical Economics, a print and online peer-reviewed
journal in the field of economics and philosophy of science.

We thus open an intellectual dialogue that will hopefully
take us into a long journey whose only aim is to contribute to the advancement
of knowledge about human progress. We’d be so pleased to feel you at
times close to the Journal’s editorial policy and to know that you think
of enriching this initiative with your own input.

Sincerely yours,

Valentin Cojanu

Editor, Journal of Philosophical Economics

www.jpe.ro