Re: [OPE] Great Inventions and Alternative Nobel Prize

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@buffalo.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 13:54:02 EDT

But there are four at Amazon.com for $34-42.

In any case, there was a point I was making about this: that there are
nuances about the Prize in Economics which sometimes we can take advantage
of, even if we don't respect the concept of such a prize.

Paul

(Vol.23) THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11   video summary at snowshoefilms.com
(Vol.24) TRANSITIONS IN LATIN AMERICA AND IN POLAND AND SYRIA
         Res. in Political Economy, P.Zarembka, Ed., Amsterdam: Elsevier
********************* http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka