Re: [OPE] Valle-Baeza's paper

From: Alejandro Valle Baeza (valle@servidor.unam.mx)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 21:43:14 EDT

Alejandro Agafonow escribió:

Dear Valle Baeza,

Do you have a paper entitled “Prices for Regulating and Measuring Marxian Labour Values”?

Could you share a copy with me? Is it published?

I want to see if your argument is in the line of Ian Wright. If it is I want to cite it in my paper dealing with C&C’s model.

Regards,

Alejandro Agafonow

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
Disfruta de una bandeja de entrada más inteligente..

Dear Alejandro, I forgot to ask you for any comments on my paper. I will appreciate that.
I would like to know what are you working on. Hence, sent to me any paper on labor theory of value from you.
Best wishes
Alejandro

--
Participa en el