Re: [OPE] Guide to Marx's CAPITAL (1978) digital version 2008

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 14:44:02 EDT

> On the 125th anniversary of Karl Marx's death in exile in London -- the> digitized version of  Michael Eldred & Mike Roth, Guide to Marx's CAPITAL, >  CSE Books, London 1978.> http://www.marxists.org/subject/economy/authors/eldred-roth/index.htm
   Hi Michael: Thanks for making the above available online.> It takes a lifetime to think anything through. Praxis, though, requires that we act upon what we believe we know before we are so old that we can't act.  > Singularity hyperborean,> Throbbing crystal,> Precious little.I don't get it.   What is the approximate meaning of this prose? In solidarity, Jerry