[OPE] Chronology of US Fourth World War Against Venezuela

From: glevy@pratt.edu
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 10:58:29 EDT

via Mike L.

------------ Original Message
----------------------------

Subject: ppt on chronology of US
fourth world war against Venezuela (by
Eva Golinger)
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:08:35 -0400
From: Fred Fuentes
<fred.fuentes@gmail.com>
Hi all,
Most of you will
probably have seen by now the great and concise
overview of US
policy towards Venezuela compiled by Eva Golinger. It
is available
at
http://www.chavezcode.com/2008/03/chronology-of-4th-generation-war.html.

Eva has be kind enough to also send me a ppt version of this
presentation.
I think this is an invaluable tool, particular in
the current
conjunture of increased offensive by the US against
Venezuela.
It is perfect for organising meetings anywhere in order
to help
explain what is behind US policy and why solidarity with
Venezuela is
so important RIGHT NOW!
I hope that all of you
will help spread this around via email, by
putting it up on
websites, and most importantly by organising public
meetings in your
local area, on universities, in your workplace etc.
Abrazos
Fred Fuentes