RE: [OPE] Re: Dialectics for the New Century - money and the state

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 13:53:46 EDT

for me it is a matter of theoretical clarification. The role, nature , function of money 'outside' of its place in capital.
It is an exercise for me to consider any possible idea that might help me assess the role of money as 'non-capital' as we go into  the future. A little bit speculative I'll grant you... lets call it rumination.

Paul B:
I guess that's as good a reason as any: surely, there's a
place for rumination in political economy.