RE: [OPE] Problems in International Political Economy(IPE)shaikhsdefence of Marx

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@dcs.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2008 - 03:54:47 EDT

It is hard to see if Marx would have agreed with this, since it is a
formulation that bourgeois economics arrived at well after his time.
I think that arguements for or against it have to stand on their own
merits rather than refering back to a writer who never had to confront
the problem.

Paul Cockshott
Dept of Computing Science
University of Glasgow