[OPE] conference on 'crisis of financialization?'

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@telfort.nl)
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 04:32:31 EDT

It would be great to go - where else could you catch such a panel of very learned scholars on this important topic in one sitting - but then you have a marathon of about 16 speakers crammed in a day, talking only for half an hour or so each! Whew. What could they say in such a brief time? Traveling there and back in one day from here takes about 220 euro or so, and I can't find a flight here yet so I would arrive exactly on time. You can really only do this comfortably if you live in London area already and/or stayed longer with somebody there.  As I am interested in content, I'm better off getting their publications, I would say. Perhaps they would publish a symposium of papers?

J.