RE: [OPE] conference on 'crisis of financialization?'

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 09:25:46 EDT

> Well there's an easy solution to Jurriaan's stingy travel budget :-), > comrade Costas: skype it.

Good idea, Patrick.  Taking it a step further, after the conference is over,
anyone on the list who wants to can further pursue the discussion _here_
on OPE-L. I think that would be in keeping with the spirit of the
conference inasmuch as they want to further the discussion
internationally among Marxians and other heterodox economists about the
financial crisis. Imitation, as they say, is the most sincere form of
flattery.

In solidarity, Jerry

[CL wrote]  Still, it will be a long-distance run, if not a marathon. The reason is that
the topics that have to be covered are many, but funds are short.