[OPE] Paresh Chattopadhyay on Nandigram

From: glevy@pratt.edu
Date: Sun May 11 2008 - 07:58:46 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Paresh Chattopadhyay
To: antonio.pagliarone@fastwebnet.it
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008
6:57 PM
Subject: FW: [narmada_andolan] Urgent Appeal: Condemn the
fresh lease ofviolence in Nandigram

Dear Antonio,
I hope you are well.I am taking the liberty of sending you the following
document.This is about the horrible misdeed(s) of the 'Communist' Party of
India('Marxist')[CPIM]against the ordinary citizens of a rural area of
West Bengal, an Indian state which this Party has been ruling for a long
time,because these citizens are opposing the seizure of their land for the
purpose of turning it into an industrial venture for one of the richest
industrial groups in India-the Tatas.I would request you to give it a wide
publicity among the readers of your web site.
I thank you in
advance!
With a warm militant embrace
Paresh