[OPE] post distribution issue

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Sun Jun 01 2008 - 07:16:05 EDT

We seem to be experiencing a (hopefully) transitory post distribution
problem. To wit, I sent a post (3 times total, 2 from glevy@pratt.edu and
once from ope-admin - which had Ralph Nader's  statement "What's Really
Behind the High Price of Oil?") which was not distributed to any of the
five email addresses that I use but _was_ archived in our internal
archives but _not_ in the ricardo or utah archives.

You should continue to send posts to the list but - in the meantime -
please make a copy of any posts you send (by ensuring that outgoing
messages appear in your 'sent' folder or by cc'ing yourself) so that they
aren't "lost".

Comradely, Jerry