[OPE] Corrections

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@tiscali.nl)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 12:35:37 EDT

Alvast twee kleine correcties:

p. 64: It is not possible for me to given a complete and definite answer to this complicated question here either.

MOET ZIJN: Neither is it possible for me to given a complete and definite answer to this complicated question here.

p. 289: The accumulated literature broadly sharing the perspective of "world-system thought" as I describe it, is nowadays very extensive but in no sense homogenous in theoretical positions.

MOET ZIJN: The accumulated literature broadly sharing the perspective of "world-system thought", as I describe it, is nowadays very extensive but in no sense homogenous in theoretical positions. (INSERT ADDITIONAL COMMA)

Ik zorg ervoor dat je de correcties hebt binnen een paar dagen.

Jurriaan