Re: [OPE] The Dog Days of August?

From: Philip Dunn (hyl0morph@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2008 - 19:37:25 EDT

How about some no planer video fakery as summer viewing? The new, high
quality definitive version of "September Clues" is downloadable from:

http://www.thesocialservice.it/

I must admit it has truthiness for me but I would be interested in
contrary views.

My main effort is 7/7.

>From the recent trial of 7/7 helpers, a wee bit of cognitive dissonance:

"Neil Flewitt, QC, prosecuting, said that expert Clifford Todd had
examined the wreckage of the bomb sites."

“The bombers scattered identity and bank cards around the Tube carriages
they targeted before placing their rucksacks on the floor and setting
off the explosives inside them, jurors heard.”

" It is, in the opinion of Mr Todd, noteworthy that at each scene, some
personal materials and documents, such as ID cards, were found relating
to the bombers. Although they were damaged to some extent, they did not
show the damage that would be expected if they were on the body of the
bomber or in the rucksack, suggesting that in each case they had been
deliberately separated by some distance from the actual explosion."

http://stefzucconi.blogspot.com/2008/08/great-british-fit-up.html