Re: [OPE] Krugman's great illusion

From: GERALD LEVY (gerald_a_levy@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 11:09:45 EDT

The recent discussion of liberalism reminded me of the following
song and 'youtube' video. The original version of this song was sung
in the 60's by Phil Ochs, but the following  has updated lyrics
for the 21st Century.

In  solidarity, Jerry

"Love Me, I'm A Liberal" Jello/Mojo
A Dick Scary video about the "alternative" side of the political coin.So many people think that voting Democrat is the way to effect change in America's foreign policy, but the past shows us how wrong they are.This song is by Jello Biafra and Mojo Nixon, the video was made by me.